Invisalign® - show off your smile, not your braces Nothing is as
important as a genuine and heartfelt smile. Whether in your
professional life or when you are out socialising, an attractive smile
can make you feel happier and more relaxed – as well as making the
If you’ve ever thought about how improving your smile could help you to
feel more confident, Invisalign® might be for you.
With the Invisalign® technique you can have the smile you always wanted,
without traditional, metal braces.
Invisalign® - the clear choice
Invisalign® can help to treat a variety of orthodontic concerns and
studies have shown it can be better for your dental hygiene during
treatment as well.
Your treatment is nearly invisible, almost no-one will be able to tell
you are wearing Invisalign®. You can smile more during as well as after
your treatment and because you can remove Invisalign® you can eat and
drink what you like.
- You will receive, if required, FREE check ups and hygiene treatment with the dentist throughout your Invisalign treatment.
- The can spread the cost of treatment over the course of your Invisalign treatment.
- During your consultation, we will listen carefully to all of your expectations and design an individually tailored Invisalign solution for all of your needs rather than taking a one size fits all approach
- You will have full input into your 3D computerized treatment plan (Clincheck) which determines the final position of your teeth. We will email this to you so you can share it with your friends and family.
- Your treatment will be monitored every 4-6 weeks
- Friendly & caring team to answer your questions and make your visits to us as comfortable as possible
- We can text, call or email you to remind you of your appointments.
- You get the treatment you want – treatment that will make you look and feel a million times better.
In addition to the aesthetic and comfort advantages, Invisalign® offers
a number of significant clinical benefits including:
Only your dentist can advise whether Invisalign® is the best treatment for you.
treatment, as Invisalign® is planned in advance your dentist can more
accurately predict when your treatment will be finished
- Improved periodontal health through better dental hygiene during treatment
- No metal allergies due to brackets and wires
- Greater treatment visibility and easier planning with our treatment software
- Custom manufacture means a tailored match to your teeth, for reduced irritation and fewer scratches